The Internship consist of two phases. In the first phase, the Intern will help to conduct a study to investigate the global stability of the structure under horizontal and vertical loads by focusing on the connection between beams and columns.
In the second phase, the Intern will help to implement steel corrugated plates into the floor system. The main focus is to provide an accurate calculation and find the efficient dimensions for it. Additionally, the assembly methods should be considered for proper connection between the corrugated plates.
- Improving the accuracy of the existing calculations.
- Provide calculation for stability check of each connection type namely: T-joint connection, beam to beam cleat, side plate connection.
- Considering the dynamic loads into the calculation.
Experience you will gain:
- Solving real-world problems.
- Developing and implementing new ideas.
- In-depth knowledge for cold-formed structures.
- Getting familiar with the market trends in the industry.